Colorado Rockies GM Justin Livingston has announced the organization found a replacement for the late Bob Probert.
"Bobby and his memory are fueling the Aces right now, so we wanted to get someone with a good hockey mind, for sure, but it was also a priority to bring someone in that meant something to Bobby as well." Livingston explained, "With his best friend and team-mate Joey Kocur already coaching the Rockies, it didn't make any sense to bring him back down to the PMHL. So, since we couldn't bring in the guy that fought along side Bobby all those years, we asked ourselves, 'Who was he fighting all those years?' ... The answer we came up with was Stu Grimson!"
So, it seems Bob Probert's replacement is perhaps a man that knows him more intimately than anyone else alive, having done battle with him so many times over the years.
"I fought Probey more times than I care to remember... I didn't win very many," admitted Grimson.
He continued,"I'm extemely proud of what Bobby has started here in Anchorage, I'm committed to finishing this off for him... we want to win the PMHL10 Championship in his Honour."
And so the Age of the Reaper has begun in the PMHL, and the Aces are promising to take No Prisoners!
For the Colorado Complainer, this has been Nathan Livingston.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.