Monday, February 1, 2010

Talkin' Smack with Dougie Mac....

alkin' Smack with DMAC!!!

Well I'm BAAAAACCCKk!!! My stint in the KHL lasted all of three weeks.....that Jagr is still a lazy piece of....ah whatever.

Officially a VODKA drinker now....beautiful liquid, NO SMELL!!! These losers at NESN have no idea I am loaded ALL the time!!!

So what has been happening in the PHL???

-Ole' GMAC is still behind the bench....the Bruins are battling for a playoff spot??? DAMN....the Whalers??? LOL....imagine if they STILL had Green!!!!

-Marty St. Louis is now a Bruin....the BEST RW in the entire league....Bruins are SCARY up front!!!

-Leafs deal Louis, does this mean the Hawks have a free pass to the Cup??? Brent thinks the wiley GM in T-Dot has a few more tricks up his sleeve!!!

-The Trade deadline is this weekend.....The Bruins will likely be sitting on the sidelines, but GMAC did say that “EVERYBODY's got a price!!!!”

-Buyers & Sellers......

BUYERS

Bruins – Likely done tweaking....St. Louis was a HUGE addition, a costly one....but HUGE nonetheless....
Habs – Bruins have LOADED up in the Adams division Arms race....will the Habs do the same???
Sabres – Pieces are there....Eddison has to decide if he thinks he has the horses to run with the BIG BOYS!!!
Americans – Better act on this opportunity.....a move to the Adams next year means playoff spots are at a Premium....and by premium I mean the Amerks are sixth best in the Adams this year.
Leafs – Just sold the best winger in the PHL....nice assets in return....team is still STOCKED!!!
Hawks – I think this is the team to beat....ugh for the SANITY of the entire PHL I hope I am wrong..
Kings – The one line wonders may see that secondary scoring wins cups....
Canucks – Still a power in the Smythe.....few minor tweaks and the Nucks should take the Smythe
Stars – Solid team....lots of assets in the minors to make a run....

SELLERS

Flyers – Making the playoffs in the Patrick is like being the Mayor of Dildo....winner of the Patrick gets swept in round three....SELL SELL SELL....
Islanders – Ugh....Jimmy I feel for ya....but I think the time to sell is now....
Tigers – Sold the Farm for a shot this year....simply put they have NO shot....I think dealing some assets for some futures is necessary....or face the BLUE JACKET syndrome....
Rockies – Richards Sweepstakes??? Damn....deal him ASAP!!! What has happened to the Rockies???

Almighty there you have it.....I will have a special TRADE deadline edition later on in the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.