Hamlton Tigers have fired GM Kyle Dunbar due to his inability to make any moves at the trade deadline to try and improve the team, or even getting after the coaching staff who decided to let the same lineup play game in and game out.
"It is almost as if Mr. Dunbar had lost interest, he sat by as the team struggled all season long without even looking into the possibility of change."
Kyle Dunbar said this was not true, he would have loved to stay in the league, but being a volunteer GM was not helping. "I had to pay the bills. Work gave me a promotion where I had a ton of extra things to learn and do. During the times where I was not working late or on weekends I had a newborn son that I wanted to spend time with. I love the PHL and the managers (well most of them). Hopefully one day I can return when real life calms down and allows me the time to do this. I am not the type of person who wants to be in this league and only show up for a draft and to enter some contests, I want to be as active as possible."
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
News Archive
-
▼
2010
(243)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Firing in Hamilton
- LATE GAME COLLAPSES COST FLYERS
- FLYERS TO VISIT SABRES IN CONFERENCE FINALS
- THANKS TO RANGERS, PENGUINS
- Believers
- **********FOUR**********
- Blackhawks PR
- RANGERS TAKE FLYERS TO THE BRINK
- OMG... get out the glass slipper
- Oh so close
- Blackhawks PR
- Whalers PR
- WOLVERINES SWEEP THE OIL KINGS
- Don Cherry's prediction
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.