Well hello to everyone and congrats to those that deserve it.
Let me be the first to throw it down by saying the Whalers are desperate to move up in the entry draft and would also like multiple picks, so this of course means everything is up for swap and we will listen to all comers.
Come on people don't be shy and don't be rediculous. When I said desperate I didn't mean stupid. If you think I am a bad GM and am just here to ruin this wonderful team, then step up buttercup. Don't be afraid to have me make a "mistake" or give you a "gem of a deal". If the Whalers have nothing that interests you then stay quiet like you have all season (including the playoffs) but if something peaks your interest and you satisfy my needs, BRING IT ON!!
I know trades can't be done yet but that doesn't mean we can't have discussions, RIGHT!
Come on people lets get talking or all you all still stunned at watching the Leafs win yet again(like there was any real doubt, of course I had my doubts). All of you not in the Adams (BEST DIV EVER!!) come and vanquish my team so you at least have a chance to beat the Leafs next year. I plan on gunning for them, yeah I threw that down.
NOW LETS GET IT ON!!!!
From the desk of
Whalers GM
Paul Gagne
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
News Archive
-
▼
2010
(243)
-
▼
April
(24)
- Sabres Trade Block
- Blackhawks have Pro and Farm Dmen Available
- Available aka Warm Bodies...
- Blackhawks Press Release
- Leafs farm trade blocks
- Blackhawks PR
- Wingnut Times - Issue #1 - PHL 9 Offseason
- Red Wings / Spirit Trade Block
- Whalers Trade Block
- Blues Continue to Rebuild
- Canadiens/Giants Trade Block
- Rockies Much Deeper Up the Middle
- Rockies Shopping Richards?
- Whalers Trade Block
- Blackhawks/oil Kings Trade Block
- Ottawa Looking To Deal
- Isles Looking to move 2nd rounder
- Leafs trade block
- Americans Trade Block
- Draft Picks to the CBJ?
- CBJ TRADE BLOCK
- Bruins Avails....
- Dougie's Draft Prediction....
- Whalers PR
-
▼
April
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.