Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bruins Struggle Early...

Dougie Mac here from my PIECE of crap hotel next to Fenway.....gotta deal as well...the place is a morgue.....yankees BABY!!!! Well were just passed the halfway point of the pre-season, and I for one am THOROUGHLY disappointed in the play of the Home town Bruins!!!

Boston, with some major off season moves, seems to be struggling to jell as a team, and despite some line juggling has not gotten the job done.

Goalie Mathew Spezza has been a piece of SWISS cheese....honestly looking like that Booze Bag Leclaire I had back in Columbus......Only pick I made worse than that was that PUNK Zherdev...RUINED my career that piece of......ahhh never mind....I STILL drafted Rick Nash....Dupont is basically the assistant skate sharpener/backup keeper.....Moves may NEED to be made here....

Basically MacIntyre traded some MAJOR assets this offseason....had some holes on the backend.....and filled them nicely with Morris and Seabrook....but so far they just are playing as a "COHESIVE" unit.....you know like that team I coached to the Stanley Cup finals....Billy Lindsay is the father of my children, that's what it cost me to make that PLUG score goals....a night with my 18 year old wife....dirt bag!!!!

Hey Kypreos....I drafted Nash....and you were a fourth liner on a BAD leafs team....best thing ever happen to you....you got KNOCKED OUT!!!! LOLOLOL I laugh everytime I watch this....keep runnin' yer mouth Kipper...and I will call Ryan Vandenbushe to do it again!!!!

For the Bruins and NESN this is THE HOCKEY PROGNOSTICATOR.....Dougie Mac....aka Doug Maclean....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.