Friday, January 22, 2010

MATTHEWS PREDICTS

Flyers GM, Jazz Matthews has a bold prediction. "You know that Slug Mac guy? Quick to nail a body, any dead body", Matthews said with a wry grin. "Anyway, looking over or reaming schedule, I think the tough games are behind us. Sure we have a couple against the Habs, but basically, not too tough a road and going into the playoffs we get the Isles for four straight. I'm picking us for about 97 points. Not great compared to last season, but it should be good for between third and fifth......and I'm happy with that. We are looking to the playoffs, to the point we may rest some guys when Long Island comes to visit".

Love him or hate him, Dougie Slack.......you're turn.

Bubba Davis, Philadelphia Enquirer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.