Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On a Lighter Note....

Chuck D Bich random thoughts.....

-Another PR issue with the PHL and one of its owner(s). No its not Boots Del Biaggio. No its not Jim Basillie although he sure would have an easier time getting into the PHL than the NHL for sure. Or maybe this was all in the plan of the commish in his goal to contract the league. Am I making sense? Probably not.

-Dougie Smac Attack Jack in the Box Mac or something like that. Someone tell him the PHL is a hockey league.

-Does anyone care that the Blues are playing .500 hockey. That is right, normally they lose back to backs, but they picked up a win in the 2nd game, against the Blue Jackets no less.........yup......figures........no one cares......

-Pro schedule has been updated with previous scores, trades, draft picks and training camps too. Farm schedule to be updated tomorrow when games are played......people probably care more about that.

-So its the Brooklyn Americans, not Rochester Americans. As I stated before, call them Rochester and they will hand it to you like they did to me....... Maybe I should say the Leafs are from St.Johns or the Tigers are from Medicine Hat.... Wonder what the score be then....

-The Blues .500 record coincided with a trade with the Rangers. Hey Geoff want to make another minor deal for the hell of it? LOL.....

-Congrats to the US Junior Team for beating the Canadians. I think our goaltending this year was sub par. Oh well, we will take it back from their home turf next year....

Ok I have nothing left to rant besides AIR CANADA SUCKS!!!! Anyone reading this.... prob not...... oh well..... boredom..... zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.