Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whalers PR

Well it has been an interesting holiday season. With the last ten games of the Whalers not being able help me judge my trades. I know, I know, Green is doing awesome now, well good for him but he wasn't doing JACK for us. Schenn is a project for sure with 5 assists and 2 pim in the last ten. The team has gone 5-4-1 in the last ten so judging any of the players will be sort of hard. Two of the superstars of the whalers were Miller (295 sog, 29 ga) and Kerr (5 G,3 A, 27 pim). Defending our players has been the duties of Chimera (1 G, 1A, 38 pim) and Okposo (1 G, 44 pim). The players that we as an organization are disappointed with are Lavin (1 A, 4 pim) and Maroon (2 G, 3 A, 11 pim). I guess I still expect so much more from Maroon, I may have to sit him.
Due to league rules we as an organization are going to sit Miller now rather than later so that we have him for the playoff run (choke, if we are in the run).
The Whalers are still having great games against those french buggers with a win over the Nords and an overtime loss to the Habs. The one most disappointing game is the loss to our mortal enemies the the BOOINS. Our record against those Booins is 1-1-1 which is not bad considering Dougie Mac has already planned the parade and feels we will be in the lottery for first pick over all, what a joke.
As a final blurb, I just have to say that I am glad to be in the toughest division in the PHL because those other divisiions are pitiful.
Stay tuned for more news from the Whalers and Saints

From the desk of
Whalers GM
Paul "The Genius" Gagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.