Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Canadiens Trade Block

Hey guys,

I`m looking to move some guys at meet roster requirements. I can easily drop these guys, but I`d prefer to get some draft picks and/or TC`s instead. If you`re interested in any of the following, let me know. Some of them are involved in offers I have already sent out, so act fast if you have any interest. E-mail me at kandler(at)shaw.ca

Canadiens Roster:
16 Brad Richards 0 L C 4 8 6 8 9 6 8 6 8 5 6 74
17 Jordan Krestanovich 0 L LW 1 7 6 6 7 9 9 4 6 5 7 67
26 Drayson Bowman 0 L LW 4 7 7 7 7 6 7 5 5 9 6 70
4 Cole Jarrett 0 R D 7 8 5 8 5 6 9 4 4 6 6 68
51 Randy Jones 0 L D 2 6 6 6 9 8 7 6 4 4 8 66

Giants Roster:
13 Jeff Tambellini 0 R LW 2 8 6 6 3 8 6 4 8 6 6 63

Thanks guys!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.