Saturday, June 19, 2010

Drew Doughty Drunk in Denver

Less than 24 hours after being named team Captain of the Alaska Aces for the PMHL10 season, Drew Doughty managed to get himself arrested in Denver, Colorado. He had just arrived in town, looking to spend some time with the Rockies' trainers leading up to the start of the regular season. It appears as though he got a little out of control after hooking up with a few buddies and a half-dozen prostitutes.

"Ya, I've gotten off to a bad start, no question... Hopefully the boys don't hold this against me, I take the Captaincy very seriously," Doughty told a handful of media-types earlier today.

I've attempted to be in touch with Aces' coach, Bob Probert, but he has not responded to my calls. This reporter is curious to see if there will be another changing of the 'C' even before the season begins.

For the Colorado Complainer, this has been Nathan Livingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.