Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bruins FLY Past the Flyers!!!!

Boston – Great title eh??? Your boy, Dougie Mac here in Boston. Got an email on this fancy blue berry thing that tells me my HOMETOWN of Summerside PEI is gonna name a rink after me, ‘bout time really, I mean I did draft RICK FRIGGIN’ NASH!!!

Well apparently I am supposed to apologize to the Montreal Canadiens for forgetting that they BLEW a chance at the Cup??? NOT gonna happen….Habs suck….PERIOD!!! Well at least they don’t suck as bad as the Whale…..GREAT first game GAG-ne…

Bruins looked good, 6-2 against the team I ranked number 1….one game at a time is what the Bruins must be thinking….”proof is in the puddin’” the Bruins can beat anyone on any night…..Staalsy looked great with the C, and the Bruins played super rookie Greg Nemisz on the 2nd line….he was one of their best forwards too….18th pick??? WOW how do these other 17 JABRONI’s have JOBS???? Better yet, how do I not have a REAL JOB!?!?!?

Back to the Bar….I see a hot lil blond eyeing me….back at ya’s tomorrow….for NESN and the Bruins this is DOUGIE MAC aka Doug MacLean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive