Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Challenging

Well hello everyone. I'm really glad that "Mr." MacIntyre missed me. I'm very flattered by all the attention but come on man, STOP WITH THE MAN CRUSH!!

I would have been on here sooner but while watching one of these debockles I went down to the Riverfront Plaza and threw my "crack"berry in the Connecticut River. I here all this jawing about making bets on games or whatever, so I have a few.

First off to the Bruins. I propose that we put our first round draft picks in PHL9 up for our season records against each other. Come on big boy step up. I know we are suppose to do these dealings in the background but I am fine with these being out front and not ducking and hiding. COME ON HERO ANSWER THE CHALLENGE!!!!

The other challenges I have are a little minor but worthy of being put up on here.

Whalers vs Senators in game 87 for a TC in PHL9
Whalers vs Flyers in game 180 for 25,000 FA bucks

Either of these last challenges can give up a counter offer but "Mr." MacIntyre can only accept or refuse publicly on here.

From the desk
Of The Still Loudmouthed GM of The Whalers

Paul Gagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive