Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flyers GM Laughs Out Loud.....

Sitting at an airport kiosk, spending change on the net and having the occasional beverage...I felt the need to comment on a couple of posts and getting nto a bit of a war of the words, not my usual M.O. So I apologize to the Borins GM and promise to double check my research with a pen, paper and clear mind, when I get to my final destination next week and have some time to make sure that I am accurate. That being said, I am not far off in my comments, but admit I should have done more accurate research before making them....I also send out CONGRATS to the Borins on defeating the Flyers, not once, but TWICE!!.....on their way to a stellar 3 and 5 start. We're glad we coould help keep you out of the cellar. We are sure no one has ever accomplished that feat before (sarcasm). .......

"CHAZZ" (?) Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive