Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CC IS BACK!!!!

Yes I am back from some R&R in rainy Vancouver. It definitely does make you suicidal when it rains every day of the week. Yes I do prefer the snow if it gives me the sun too, makes quite a difference, some of you may beg to differ. Anyways will try to get all things updated on the site in the next few days or so if not all tonight. A little tired as good ol Air Canada was delayed as usual with the addition of taking forever to load and unload luggage. So what did I miss?

-Warren going ballistic over his last name when I was referring to the Indianapolis Colts. Way to ruin it.

-The Blues decided to go 5-5-0 in the last 10 games and beating some decent teams in that streak. Yes to us in St.Louis its a streak. Also ends the chance to break the record set by the Rochester Americans (thanks for finding that George). Maybe I should take a longer vacation.

-For some reason I thought it was the Brooklyn Americans. That should be corrected, or maybe I am correct. Americans can you correct me so I can make the necessary corrections.

-The Tigers (my farm team) are slumping. Maybe its good that I am back.

-Brent has made a few trades, which is of no surprise. His poker face statement of "I ain't making trades" didn't last long.

-As usual, the Leafs are back at the top. One wonders why Steve is even allowed to state the term "rebuilding" ever.....

-If any of you missed the round robin game between the Canadian and US juniors, WOW!!! Make sure you catch the finals today, should be quite a rematch. Hoping for 6!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was The Brooklyn Americans. It currently is the Brooklyn Americans. It will always be the Brooklyn Americans. Sometimes we play like the AHL Rochester Americans but we are from Brooklyn. Just Dougie Mac smacking his lips once again. For dribble to come out.....dribble must be locked in. Scott.......Brooklyn Americans

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.