Sunday, November 1, 2009

PHL9 league predictions

The Whalers have put all the data into the massive commadore 64 mainframe computer and have come up with predictions. No heart felt feelings or common sense was used.
ADAMS:
Whalers 105
Nordiques 103
Canadiens 99
Bruins 98
Sabres 65

PATRICK:
Flyers 125
Devils 82
Islanders 79
Penguins 73
Rangers 55

EASTERN:
Senators 110
Tigers 72
Barons 67
Americans 65
Capitals 60

NORRIS:
Leafs 101
Blue Jackets 93
Red Wings 81
Blackhawks 73
Blues 70

SMYTHE:
Canucks 105
Kings 103
Flames 66
Jets 65
Oilers 56

WESTERN:
Stars 118
Seals 90
Rockies 77
Ducks 63
Scouts 58

Well take from this what you will. The Commadore did it's best but it just can't come up with a consistant result for the playoffs, so I will make my bold predictions.
The final four teams are going to be, Devils, Whalers, Leafs and the Stars with the eventual cup being delivered to the Devils. I know, I know you are all shocked and amazed because you all thought that I would pick the Whalers but a sudden sense of reality came over me and this is the result.

Good luck to all

2 comments:

  1. hmm, tryin to charm the simming commish by predicting her cup winner eh? Well played :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you were right about the Rangers finishing last. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive