Friday, December 4, 2009

MacIntyre...Still Behind the Bench

MacIntyre Still Behind the Bench

Dougie Mac here in Boston....GM/President/fellow islander George MacIntyre is still standing behind the Bench....We have a special treat for you, and EXCLUSIVE one on one with Souris' own George MacIntyre....

"Dougie, simply put, I brought these guys in here....I assembled this team....I really could not believe they were as bad as they started this season. The boys have stepped up as of late, but we still seem to take nights off. I seem to have over estimated our team defence. It has to get better."

I asked him how he plans on doing this..."Well we have implemented a new puck side scheme, that has slowed the bleed, but honestly I think the trigger needs to be pulled.....I dealt Jovo last year, and really have not found his replacement. Seabrook and Lynch have been solid, but we need a true number one."

You heard it here first, MacIntyre is is the market for a TOP end dman, and rumours have already begun of a BLOCKBUSTER in the works!!!!

From beantown, this is DOUGIE MAC signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive