Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whalers PR

Well a new era of so called stupidity is about to begin. Mike Green has played his last game as a Whaler and for his efforts went -2 and took 4 pim. Wow what a player!! Only time will tell if any of my moves will pan out and that is what I am willing to wait and see. All you nay sayers may be right but again only time will tell. This is all just a big waiting game and with this I am a very patient person. LONG HAUL PEOPLE NOT SPRINT!! Dougie Mac can kiss my ass while he drinks his Sam Adams and tries to speak. Stop the slurring buddy. But seriously thanks for watching out for me but I know what I am doing (sorta). Again I wish everyone a great xmas and keep the deals rolling.

From the Desk of
Whalers GM
Paul "GAG-ne" Gagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive