Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whalers PR

Well I hope everyone had a Merry HOHO and got everything they wanted.
The Whalers would like to welcome Luke Schenn to replace Mr. Green and he already paid dividends with an assist and +1 rating in his first game, which was vs the Flamers. This game was also a shutout, whoop whoop. The only down point is that we played the Hawks in game 2 of a back-to-back and lost 5-2. Green got an assist, went +1 and got 2 PIM while Schenn went -3. This is okay since Luke told me before the game that he was nervous about playing his old teammates. We will chalk this up to a lack of maturity and experience.
All in all I am happy with everything and see a very bright future for our Whalers. Keep counting us out Dougie and you will get a rude awakening, I PROMISE !!!!!

From the desk of
Whalers GM
Paul Gagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive