Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TALKIN' SMACK WITH DOUGIE MAC!!!!

Talkin' Smack with DOUGIE MAC!!!

Well it's that time again....back at the Sam Adams Brewery, enjoying a few COLDIES!!! Winter warmer.....yummy!!!! Who says these Yanks can't make a good beer???

Alrighty, onwards and upwards.....as you can tell by the fact that I am STILL working for this friggin' company....NOONE has hired me yet....I BROUGHT THE MOST USELESS group of players in NHL history to the STANLEY cup finals....Bill frickin' Lindsay, was our best player!!!

Anyways, here is some SMACK from around the PHL....

-Habs are on a three game unbeaten streak.....I am speechless....it makes no sense that the third best team in the Adams is playing so well????

-Nords are losin'....Bout time....they will FINISH fourth in the Adams....you heard it here first!!!

-I would have said fifth....but GAG-ne is busy making BAD trades....did he really just trade Mike Green???

24 Mike Green 2+ L D 8 7 9 6 4 3 6 9 9 9 7 77

-WOW....for SCHENN???? Damn....NICE TRADE....

-GAG-ne is systematically DISMANTLING this team.....Whalers went from bad....to St. Louis BAD in two months....

-Seems Brent in Chicargo has been busy....trading AND running his mouth.....nothin' has changed eh??? Couple Nice trades though....a nice piece and some NICE picks....too bad he has NO centreman!!!!

-One of Brents trading partners, Mr. Warren “G” Colsten......traded his 1st rounder in PHL10....for ROWAT??? Did he miss the 1376 trade block postings from Brent???? So now the Jackets are terrible, AND they have no futures....interesting strategy here “G”!!!

-Speaking of the DYNAMIC duo of the Norris....Brent just OUTBID “G” for Hensick....OVERPAID BIGTIME.....but once again he BEAT the Jackets....

I'm drunk, so i'm off to hit on the bartender....she looks like my daughters best friend, i'll let ya know if they look the same with their clothes off....For NESN, this is DOUGIE Mac....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

News Archive