I just have a few words to say. Starting with, Happy Holidays to all of the managers and their teams in the PHL. Now that the niceness is out of the way, let's get down to it.
How the h@%$ does a whole organization score absolutely zero goals in three games. I think the players of the Whalers and the Saints have all started their holidays early. The "PRO" boys go 7-1 then blow a stinker and get shutout. The Saints drop two in a row with out a goal. I am completely beside myself. The nostradamus, Dougie Mac, can't possibly be right. NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! These boys better straighten out or no one is untouchable and if no one trades with me then I guess I will have to talk to the commish and convince him that I need to send a lot of players to the minors to "condition" them.
Well I wish you all a better fate, well all except those frenchies and Dougie Mac.
Happy Holidays,
Whalers GM
Paul Gagne
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
News Archive
-
▼
2009
(140)
-
▼
December
(55)
- Sabre for trade
- North Star news
- Blackhawks Press Release
- Talkin' Smack w/ Dougie Mac!!!!
- Flyers On A Roll
- Rangers Trade Block
- Blackhawks press release
- Blackhawks PR
- Can he salvage the season?
- Blackhawks Press Release
- Whalers Trade Block
- Whalers PR
- Blackhawks PR
- blackhawks add dmen to trade block
- Whalers PR
- Blackhawks press release
- TALKIN' SMACK WITH DOUGIE MAC!!!!
- Whalers PR
- Blackhawks Press Release
- Bruins Avails...
- more rumours going on in hawkville
- Islanders trade block
- Blackhawks Press Release
- DONE DEAL
- rumours in hawkville
- Whalers PR
- Oil Kings PR
- SPANKED!!!
- Sam Adams Presents - TALKIN' SMACK WITH DOUGIE MAC...
- Hawks block
- Bruins DEAL....BIG!!!!
- LEE GONE!!!!!
- IS IT A BLOCKBUSTER??
- Blues/Islanders Strike A Deal
- Whalers PR
- hawks looking
- Whalers PR
- Saints PR
- oil kings pr
- suspensions
- Sabres in need of
- Bruins Trade Block...
- MacIntyre to Face LENGTHY Suspension???
- Oil Kings release a trade block
- He's got a new home
- Islanders making changes at the top!
- Teaching him a lesson
- Pacific Division Heating Up.....
- Talkin' Smack with Dougie Mac!!!!
- Looking for a RW...
- MacIntyre...Still Behind the Bench
- Gaylene Absent, Stampede Lose, Clarke Missing Flye...
- LEE NOTICIBLY ABSENT
- Blackhawks Press Release
- Capitals star Alex Ovechkin was injured Monday aft...
-
▼
December
(55)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.